On Thursday, December 3rd, from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM(Rome, GMT+01:00) Luiss will host the “Youth Plan 2021: the collective proposal of young people for the relaunch of the country”, a round table to stimulate debate on the future of young generations.
You can participate to the event remotely by online CISCO Webex Event platform in italian at the following link: https://luiss.webex.com/luiss/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3da8047e7ffae4b2fc91e5e0bdcfad20
The Presentation of the “Youth Plan 2021”, presented to the Government in view of the 2020 Budget Law, was developed by Italian youth organizations and associations that are part of the Youth 2021 Network. The Plan contains multiple proposals related to crucial issues for the future of young people. The topics contained respond to three macro-objectives: Environmental Sustainability, Inclusive Society, and Culture of Innovation.
The meeting will take place according to the following agenda:
17:00 – 17:05: Introductory greetings Director General of Luiss Guido Carli Giovanni Lo Storto (TBD).
17:05 – 17.15: Presentation of guests and speakers and introduction to the proceedings Vice President of APS Europe for Italy Roberta Ruggieri and President of APS Europe for Italy Riccardo Testa.
17:15 – 18:15: PowerPoint presentation “Environmental Sustainability”; “Inclusive Company”; “Culture of Innovation” by the guest speakers:
environmental sustainability: Sofia Torlontano and Rosa Manzo, inclusive company: Andrea Natale and Leonardo Cappuccilli, culture of innovation: Gian Marco Federico and Caterina D’Onofrio
During the event, eminent experts will intervene:
- Christian Fernando Iaione: professor of urban law and policies, urban planning law, regulatory innovation at the Law Department of Luiss Guido Carli in Rome, co-director of LabGov.City; Deputy Director of the BILL-Blockchain research center, artificial Intelligence and digital innovation Law Lab.
- Luciano Monti: Professor of European Union Policies at Luiss Guido Carli in Rome, Scientific Co-Director of the Bruno Visentini Foundation.
- Elena De Nictolis: professor of Governance of Innovation and Sustainability in the master’s degree course in Law, Digital Innovation and Sustainability at Luiss Guido Carli in Rome.
- Daniele Moscati: Luiss graduate, Chapter Leader of ALL Israel, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Jewish Economic Forum.
- Andrea Battista: President of the Luiss Graduates Association.
18:15 – 18:30: Closing of the round table.